- Music Selection -- I provide a variety of music styles ranging from selections from the "Roaring '20s" up through today's radio hits. Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Techno, Oldies, etc.
- Clean Songs -- I receive CDs from a music subscription service that is available only to radio stations and DJs, so there is absolutely NO foul language contained in any of the music.
- Karaoke Available -- Rather sing than dance? I offer Karaoke at no additional cost!
- Scalable Sound System -- Everyone's needs are different. I have the right gear to supply sound from audience sizes ranging from less than 50 people to over 5,000 people!
- Experience -- I have been DJing since 1999, and before that, operated sound systems for live performances since 1985. I grew up in a musical family and so became accustom to performing in front of large audiences whether speaking, singing, or playing an instrument, and now apply this skill to DJing.
- Customer Satisfaction -- Most importantly, listen to and do exactly what the customer wants!
- Professionalism -- I do not "showboat" and draw attention to myself at your event. I maintain professional conduct and appearance but remain sociable and approachable. I welcome song requests from guests if agreed upon by the host and is appropriate for the event.
- Competitive Pricing -- I'm neither the most expensive nor cheapest DJ in the Texomaland area, but I do feel I offer the "most bang for your buck".
If you are still searching for the right DJ for your event, follow the first link below for my answers to...
16 Questions to Ask a DJ
by Thomas Ohlendorf (owner of Good Knight Entertainment
) where this article first appeared at WedPlan.net
Sound system choices
- $250 - Regular system -- Two full-range speakers on tri-pod stands--About 1,000 watts. Mostly for playing background music and occasional announcements. Appropriate for car shows, small carnivals, fund raiser banquets, business expos, and small dance halls of 100 people or less.
- $400 - Large system -- Two mid-high speakers and two subwoofers stacked--About 9,000 watts. Great for wedding receptions, reunions, corporate parties, and other medium size rooms or small outdoor settings.
- $500 - Extra Large system -- Four mid-high speakers and four subwoofers stacked--About 17,000 watts. Awesome system for school dances! Used in large indoor settings or medium size outdoor settings.
- $800 - $1,200 - Stadium system -- A quad-amped pro touring concert sound system up to 55,000 Watts, for very large outdoor settings only.
- $100 -- Events exceeding 4 hours (setup and tear down time is not counted as part of "event" time)
- $100 -- Add a small sound system for use in a second location (such as for a wedding service, while the main setup is at the reception)
- $50 -- Add music play at a second location when the facilities already has an adequate system, such as a wedding ceremony using the church's sound system
- $100* -- Basic lighting system - Color wash par can lights
- $100* -- Intelligent lighting system - Gobo scanners, strobe lights, and fog machine
page for more details.
- Variations in setup needs may increase or lower rates
- Travel expenses may apply. Estimate $0.65 per mile round trip from zip 75020
- Ask for details on how you can qualify for discount rates or barter options
- Contact me for any questions